Friday, October 12, 2018, 5:00 PM - Sunday, October 14, 2018, 4:00 PM
The High School Fall Retreat is a catalyst for the rest of the year. It is a time for the High School students to connect with other High School students along with their leaders. It allows them to unplug from the digital and high-stress world they live in to focus on building their relationship with Jesus and with others.
Trout Lake does a great job of balancing fun with spiritual. The students will have four chapel times along with discussion with the church group. It is always a highlight for the students and leaders as we see God do amazing things through fall retreat. When students unplug and get away for a weekend it allows students to tune into what God is saying to them and they respond.
What to expect:
- To meet new friends and grow closer with your youth leaders, youth group, and Jesus Christ!
- To have lots of fun through a variety of camp-exclusive activities and games! – You won’t be able to do everything in just one weekend at Trout!
- To engage in great Bible-centered messages, relevant worship, and discussion
- To make lasting memories!
- To enjoy God in his creation!
Recreation Activities for the Weekend:
- Climbing Wall
- Bouldering Wall
- Ping Pong
- Laser Tag
- Black Light Dodge Ball
- Wiffle ball
- Touch Football Tourney
- Volley Ball Tourney
- Floor Hockey
- Indoor Skate Park
- Crate Stacking
- Air Hockey
- Board Games
- Carpet Ball
- The Barn
- Massive Bonfire!
Have a student in Middle School?
Find out more about the Middle School Fall Retreat ->