Every Wednesday, from 04/24/2019 to 05/15/2019, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Ridgewood is re-booting Wednesdays for four jam-packed weeks after Easter, and you won't want to miss it! With something for everyone - kids, students, adults - it will be a great time for our RWC family, and a terrific opportunity to invite friends, neighbors, and co-workers!
We kick off each evening with a fun meal together - different every week - from the likes of Chik-Fil-A, Panera, Chipotle, Jimmy Johns, etc! Food and fellowship have never been simpler - just come straight from work or school ready to enjoy! (Donations to cover meals will be welcome, though not required, yet we ask everyone to pre-register to ensure we have enough for all!
From there, everyone heads to their own great age-appropriate programming.
Options for Kids & Students
- Little ones (birth-age 5) to Kid Care
- Elementary kids trek to "Camp FUN!"
- Middle & High School students take off to enjoy their own usual events
Options for Adults
- A fantastic parenting class, "Entitlement Fix" facilitated by Connected Families' Chad Hayenga and Ridgewood dad, Justin Long, addressing one of
parents'most pressing concerns in our me-first society! ($10 per family - covers all four weeks AND a "forever access code!")
- Choose to go deeper into a compelling study of Philemon with our own Pastor Paul Johnson.
5:30 PM - 6:15 PM Meal in Lobby
6:15 PM - 7:15 PM Kid Care, Camp FUN! & Adult classes
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM Middle & High School Students' programming
Something for everyone!